cuteback

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My First News Release




BERNAMA news

I suppose to start working at Bernama on 10th, but i start even a week earlier. They said, it's better to run earlier because there are too many things you have to catch up!. Ok, and then aku sepatutnya lagi lapor diri 3hb, tp xpergi sebab tunggu surat sampai. On 4th baru aku pergi kat Bernama biro (branch) Shah Alam kat syeksyen 11 ni ha. sesuke hati jek an. nak wat cena. iktu prosedur jugakla an.

Everything goes well, even more than i expected. I love the surrounding, i love the people here, i love and enjoy the work.

I started to go here and there and mingling with new people, which is with the superduper senior journalists. but the weakness part that I always bring in myself everywhere is the shyness. Urrggghh!  I need to talk a lot, but my style, i first have to see then talk then laugh. that is the process where i know person better. it is not easy okkay. i may look shy, but in the end of the world, i'll be the most talkative and bubble balalalblabalba person u've ever know. Friends know me better.

Okay!
takpelah. benda normal. lame2 ok la kan.
Ni ha, nak kongsi.
I punye news story keluar kat Bernama. happy dalam hati tak leh launglah katanya. lebih happy daripada dapat berita, kena practical kat Bernama hari tu.
Bukan senanglah for me, sebab this is BERNAMA, Malaysian National News Agency.
So, link BERNAMA news kat atas tu lah story aku lepas. ingatkan dah kena maki dengan HQ. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks alot to abgwan, kak ila, kak azi, abg syafiq and Bos! even asik kena marah sebab berat mulut, tapi sebenarnya dorang sangat2, paling2, sungguh2 membantu. So helping team!

Belajar lagi, means, RINGANKAN MULUT BERTANYA, AWARE OF THE HOUSESTYLE! AND BE FRIENDLY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment