cuteback

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mind The Gap, please.

Gaps may not be popular to some people in the real world, but it's almost a trend in celebrity land where Madonna, late night talk show host David Letterman, California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Real Madrid soccer star Ronaldo, to name a small few, regularly flash spacey smiles. 

Gap between those teeth, for me are sooo yesterdays.... I do not mind if they do not love me because of my teeth, because I have my beautiful smile. Thankfully i am not fixing them up!. Call me middle diastema stand technically for gap between two top front teeth.  In some African tribes having a gap in your front teeth was a sign of wisdom and in France they call it "les dents du bonheur" (teeth of happiness)! 

I used to be so real down because of my Uniqueness. Not anymore now. Now i know why. Kekasih pernah beritahu, kalau nak betulkan gigi tu, nanti tak adalah keunikan pada nurul lagi. Betul juga apa dia cakap. Nanti orang tak akan ingat keistimewaan kita. Kelemahan kita itulah keistimewaan yang orang suka ingat. Heheheheh,...

Even Johnny Depp, OMG!! It's Sexy Bug in this small world. Johnny Depp's lovely lady is a star in her own right in France, where she's a pop star and red carpet regular. I just wish we saw more of her shy smile Stateside.


Vanessa Paradis.
Bayangkanlah, a sexy guy already got his sexy girl with gap teeth.

Kalau macam tu, saya pun nak juga! Lelaki 'sexy' pun boleh terpikat dengan Gapteethgirl. Why not me? Hehhehehe.. Ehh.. bukan nak tarik perhatian lelaki, sekadar positifkan diri. Huhu! Banyak selebriti2 Hollywood yang mempunyai gigi jarang sebenarnya. Mereka boleh berjaya juga. Ia bukan masalah tapi unik. Yang menjadi masalah adalah mulut berbau dan tidak bersih. Itu sahaja. Contohnya Madonna, Posh Beckham, Demi Lovato Valentino Rossi, Ronaldo dan ramai lagilah nak ikutkan. 

Ada artis yang dapat jolokan Celebrity Worst Smiles. John Heder. Lu find out lah sendiri!. Beautiful smile but with no nice teeth. How come? :B

I have gap teeth, Mind that! 


*Well guys, appreciate all you have. You have to know, you are not that ugly, UGLY is the bad attitude, not the natural physical appearance. Remember that. You are your attitude. Your atttude shows you walks, talks and  behave. What you have now is fully given by God, He knows the best to fit in you. 


Have a smile view! :P

2 comments: